2022 Yearbook FINAL deadline: February 18, 2022
It is that time of year when we need to start thinking about senior photos for the yearbook! Please start planning now and be sure NOT to miss the deadline. It is not a requirement to have a professional photographer, however, it is important to follow the guidelines presented below to ensure that your senior’s photo will look great on the senior pages. We are excited to work with you and your senior and want to make this process as seamless as possible. If you have any questions, please email Ronda Couch: COUCH-EBERZ_RONDA@salkeiz.k12.or.us or call the school directly at 503-399-3247.
- Minimum size: 2 inches X 3 inches, 300 ppi
- Photos should be in color
- Vertical photos only
- Outdoor backgrounds and props are okay, however, these should not block the view of the student. We suggest head and shoulder or waist up shots for the best student presentation.
- No gestures or hand signs
- Clothing/accessories must follow school district dress code guidelines
File format: JPG
File Name: lastname firstname.jpg (ex. smith john.jpg)
If there is a preference for the yearbook photo, please clearly label your choice
*All images must be submitted electronically via Dropbox