Welcome Back Roberts Students and Families!
– Key Dates and Schedule Information –
Taking Care of Business Day is August 19th from 1:00-4:00 pm.
- Students will have their school photo taken
- Receive student ID card and lanyard
- Locker sign-ups (lockers are for full-time in-person students)
- Receive a FREE Roberts @ CCC t-shirt
- Pre-order a ’21-’22 yearbook
- Complete the online student verification through ParentVUE, if not already completed.
- If applicable, Childcare Registration Forms will also be completed at Taking Care of Business Day. Please come prepared with the *TANIF or *SNAP number, if you have one assigned, and with the understanding the forms will take time to complete. (*These forms are not required to register your child)
- Taking Care of Business is available for ALL Roberts at Chemeketa students, this includes the former programs of Baker, Connections, Lit Center, SK Online, Teen Parent, and Winema.
- Student ID cards must be displayed at all times while in our building, Roberts @ CCC will provide lanyards with the Student ID cards.
School hours are 8:30 am to 3:25 pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday
- Wednesdays are a late start day for staff development, school hours are 10:30 am to 3:25 pm
- Wednesday, September 8th, will be a regular Wednesday schedule from 10:30 am to 3:25 pm
Upcoming Dates to Remember
- August 19th – Taking Care of Business Day from 1:00-4:00 pm in the Roberts @ CCC gym. All students are highly encouraged to join us sometime during this time period.
- September 7th– First day of school for incoming freshman
- September 8th – First day of school for all other Roberts @ CCC students, start time will be at 10:30 am, as with each Wednesday throughout the school year.
- September 15th– District Virtual FAFSA Night
- Make-Up Student Photo Day
- September 27th– First day for all Chemeketa Community College classes.
- October 12th and 16th– FAFSA Completion Events- timing TBD
- October 13th – PSAT Day-timing TBD
Roberts @ CCC High School Trimester Schedule
Student Photo Information
*Photo packets will be mailed directly to the home address this year.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!